Monday, October 27, 2008

Love and Hate

5 Things I love today
1. Ben Harper’s album Live from Mars. “Roses from my friends” especially. Listen to this now.
2. For once a clean house will welcome me home
3. Pumpkin candles and Snickerdoodle coffee from Rembrants.
4. Party Planning and entertaining. The holidays are practically here!
5. 3 cups of tea. Still reading it. Still loving it.

5 Things I hate today
1. I just found out I have ONLY 10 more classes to finish my masters. That’s ridiculous
2. Generally Homework. Specifically an investments project on Coach
3. Every political article I read contradicts the one I read before. Who knows what to believe?
4. Itemizing American Express Bills
5. High Fives. Everyday I hate high fives.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you hate high fives? High fives are the corner stone of being a team player. The quintessential "good job." Shame, shame.