Monday, October 20, 2008

Changed for good

October 20,2006 is a day I promised I would never forget. It was the beginning of one of the hardest weeks of my life and the day I learned a hard truth. It was the day I realized I was not invincible. Two years later I remember Celeste with fondness. I don't know that I ever met a person so beautiful on the inside and out. She was a personification of joy and a perfect example of what God can do with a life wholy devoted to him. I still don't understand why she can no longer be here with us but I know that I would not be the person I am today without the influence she had on my life. She is still with those who were lucky enough to know her. While we all live in different places and are pursuing different dreams, a part of her is in all of us, reminding us to always find the humor in life, to always believe in ourselves and to always trust God because when all else fades away only He continues to be faithful.

1 comments:

April said...

I agree:) We are the fortunate one's who knew her well.