Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sex in the City

I only have a second..actually, I probably don't even have that. I have mid-terms this week, in addition to a million other responsibilities that all seemed to culminate in what can only be described as the Perfect Storm.

However, I just wanted to share that in Leadership Cleveland yesterday we visited the county jail where we were given an all access VIP tour that included the devices they use for full cavity searches, how to use a taser, information on how to distinguish violent criminals from the rest of the group (they wear the black and white striped outfits you see in movies) and a first hand look at how the prisioners spend their free time. Imagine a room full of probably 100 prisioners in orange jump suits all gathered around a television, watching Sex in the City. Somehow I'm not sure this was HBO's target audience.

0 comments: