Friday, December 5, 2008

Mindless

I'M FINISHED!!

Today's exam was really hard and I hope I did ok. While I'm a bit anxious about the results I am relieved that my online classes are over. I expected this huge release when I walked out of the testing center but that didn't really happen. I think I'm so used to having assignments and readings hanging over my head that it didn't really hit me that I'm free. However, the more I envision all of the mindlessly enjoyable activities that await, the more excited I get. If nothing else, all the months of hard work have made me appreciate simple things like getting off work and doing absolutely nothing, lighting a Woodwick candle and reading books that have been sitting on my bed stand forever (Three cups of tea and Wicked). I'm dreaming of guilt-free weeknight dinners with friends and finally watching step brothers. While this list may not seem like much to many of my dear readers, to someone who has been pouring over Managerial accounting books and calculating returns on stocks for the past 6 months, it sounds like heaven to me!

0 comments: